Using this 10 steps quick guide you can upload privately your 3D Assets at your own Project, place Assets in a Scene and compile Project to a virtual tour.
1. Login from the menu (it will guide you to register first
2. Make a new project in the menu item “Projects”
3. Select a Project
4. Add your Asset press the Orange + button at the left sidebar as in the following picture
5. Next, select category “Artifact”
6. Add Title, Description, 3D model (obj, mtl, several jpg textures), press “Create screenshot” and “Press create”
7. Press “Edit Scene” and drag’n’drop from the left sidebar as in the Picture 1 to the main scene.
8. Use scene editor widgets to place correctly your asset
9. Press Compile in the scene editor on Top Right
10. Wait to download the Virtual Tour and run it.