Policy & Terms
Welcome to HeliosVR authoring tool, a platform that empowers you to make Virtual Tours with your 3D data. Just upload some models, set up a scene and compile your project into a virtual tour experience!
Effective date: 1 September, 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
Information you provide us directly:
– Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a Helios account.
– Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, phone number, address). This information allows us to help you or others be “found” on HeliosVR.
– User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service. Communications between you and HeliosVR. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our Service, such as which buttons you press inside the web or mobile applications. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
Cookies and similar technologies
Log file information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device. When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
– help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
– remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
– provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
– provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
– develop and test new products and features
– monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
– diagnose or fix technology problems
SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside HeliosVR (or the group of companies of which HeliosVR is a part) without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Storage and Processing:
– Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the European Union or other countries in which HeliosVR, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities.
– HeliosVR, its Affiliates, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the U.S. or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from EU law, please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
– We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, HeliosVR cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to HeliosVR or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
– Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and HeliosVR, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to HeliosVR make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
How long we keep your User Content:
Following termination or deactivation of your account, HeliosVR, its Affiliates, or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes.
OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
HOW TO CONTACT US